Quantitative Analyst / Senior Model Developer
Atlanta, GA or New York NY (NYC) – Full Time
If you are a technologist who possess natural curiosity and a passion for solving difficult problems, we want to talk to you! We are a team of technology experts who built an advanced predictive analytics platform geared to revolutionize the wealth management and investment world.
About Neuravest Research
Neuravest connects alternative data providers with investment professionals who seek advanced data intelligence. Our decision support platform QuantDesk aggregates signals from leading data providers. The signals enable investment professionals to find and exploit market opportunities with precision and scientifically validate their investment approaches before risking capital.
Senior Model Developer — Atlanta, GA or New York NY Engagement Type – Full time
Neuravest is expanding our quantitative teams. We are currently considering candidates for Senior Model Development roles.
Neuravest is eager to hire candidates having experience in quantitative research and systematic portfolio construction. Successful candidates will join Neuravest’s Quantitative Analytics team to conduct AI-based quant research for systematic trading strategies. We require deep knowledge of Time Series model forecasting using both standard statistical/econometric methods and advanced machine learning techniques. Knowledge of portfolio construction and trading is desirable, though not mandatory. Ideal candidates will have expertise in traditional machine learning, deep learning, Bayesian statistics, ensemble methods, clustering, and parametric and non-parametric statistics, as well as knowledge of standard financial pricing and portfolio models. A solid background in Maths and statistics with deep understanding of linear algebra, and derivatives is required.
Neuravest is a technology-driven organization and our products and workflow reflect this. We take pride in being nimble, fast paced and intellectually curious. Our culture is collegiate, research oriented with a strong focus on absolute returns. We celebrate our success together and learn from mistakes collectively. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a modern, distributed architecture and should have a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
In addition, the candidate should be comfortable with both the analytic software development and detailed validation lifecycles. Strong communication, documentation, and presentation skills are essential, as this role will participate both in technical and non-technical customer-facing discussions. We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated, able to self-manage, and who enjoy working and learning collaboratively in a fast paced team environment.
- 5+ years experience in model development, deployment, and successful track record of live models.
- 5+ years experience applying AI and machine learning in financial markets or using time series data.
- Solid Python/Java/C++ skills (any one), TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, SQL
- Knowledge of portfolio models, financial economics, and financial time-series analysis
- Database literacy (SQL and NOSQL databases) and exposure to full-stack database-driven web application development
- Experience with collaborative development tools such as git
- Masters degree (Ph. D. preferred) in an area such as Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Applied AI, or related disciplines
A Big Plus
- Knowledge of portfolio optimization, signal generation, and backtesting strategies
- Experience developing commercial financial applications
- Experience with REST and MVC Frameworks
- Unix system administration and configuration background